Admission information is available through the Office of Admissions and Student Records. The application for admission and any transcripts of credit become the property of LPTC and will not be returned or forwarded. Students must maintain continuous enrollment in order to retain the privilege of continuing under the policies of the catalog in which they enrolled. Any student who stops out for one semester or more will be subject to the current catalog at the time of re-enrollment.
All students must submit the following before considered for full admission:
- 1.Submit Application for Admission
- 2.Request Official high school transcripts or GED transcripts
- 3.Request Official college transcripts, if previously attended any other college
- 4.Request Certification of Indian Blood, if a member of a federally recognized tribe
- 5.Submit ACT scores or LPTC placement test
- 6.Submit FAFSA online at (see Financial Aid for more information)