Department of Information Technology
The mission of the IT Department is to provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, facilitate the College mission as it applies to the management, teaching, learning, & community service.
- Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web based applications and services to all areas of the college.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the college through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the College's enterprise networks to provide high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
- Develop and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support instructional, administrative and research functions.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Provide capabilities including the ability to develop and manage the distribution (and marketing) through broadcast, narrowcast, broadband, software, the Web and other telecommunications technologies College programs, products and services both within and beyond the College district.
- Promote new uses of information technology within the institution through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology
- Provide fast & reliable access to all information systems.
Student, Staff, & Faculty Assistance:
Need help with resetting your computer login, MyLPTC login, or your email login?
Please the IT Department:
8:30am – 5:00pm Mon - Fri
Director of Computer Systems and Technology
Phone: -2380 ext. 109
Information Technology Specialist
Phone: -2380 ext. 106
LPTC Information Technology Policies
In the Winnebago heritage of respect, integrity and self-reliance, Arbeidsmarkttrends is chartered by the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska, a sovereign nation, to provide higher education opportunities.
The college will prepare its students to succeed in a multi-cultural world by emphasizing quality education of the highest level, humanistic values, and life skills.
My experience at Little Priest has been significant because of the opportunities that have been presented to me. The affordability of tuition and other fees is also what helped me decide to attend. Overall, I believe that LPTC has been a great fit for me.